Donate Your Vehicle
Fast and Friendly Car Donation Service
Donate your used car, van, truck, boat with a trailer, or recreational vehicle to Susan G. Komen El Paso, El Paso TX, seven days a week, 24 hours a day. It’s as easy as filling out our online auto donation form.
The proceeds from the sale of our donated vehicles will help provide breast cancer services to underserved men and women in our community. YOU will help make a difference in someone’s life! Did you know that 75 percent of net funds raised LOCALLY remain in El Paso? The remaining 25 percent funds national grounbreaking breast cancer research.
We accept any vehicles regardless of age and condition!
Prefer to speak to a person? Please call with your title in hand and one of our operators will assist you.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 7 pm (EST)
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm (EST)
Saturday 9 am – 4 pm (EST)
Vehicle donations made to Komen El Paso are tax deductible. Our organization has been designated by the IRS as a 501c (3) charity. The best practice is to consult with a tax professional on how to maximize your tax deduction since every car donation and tax situation is unique. In general, the IRS limits the tax deduction to the gross proceeds from the sale of the car, truck, or other vehicle. Charitable contributions must be itemized on Schedule A of Form 1040 to qualify. If the gross proceeds exceed $500, Form 1098C Contributions of Motor Vehicles, Boats, and Airplanes and Form 8283 Non Cash Charitable Contributions, must also be completed and attached. Forms 1098C and 8283 are required to be provided to the donor within 30 days of the sale of the vehicle.
To learn more on what the donors’ responsibilities are prior to making a car donation, please consult the Donors Guide to Vehicle Donations found in IRS Publication 4303. The file may be read with Adobe Reader.
Free Pickup and Other Benefits
- Free Towing whether it’s running or not, you can donate your automobile anywhere in the U.S.
- Eliminate the hassle of repairing, advertising, and selling your car by letting courteous, trained staff handle all the details.
- Qualify for an IRS Tax deduction.
- Rest assured that your donation directly supports our programs and services.
Maximize Your Car Donation Tax Deduction in Moments
Simply call our toll free number at 1-855-KOMEN-CARS (1-855-566-3622) with the year, make and model of your vehicle, the general condition, the vehicle identification number, and with title and lien in hand, or use our online auto donation form. We will handle the rest. Our operators are glad to answer any questions you may have. They will arrange a convenient time for free auto towing, and mail your required tax form documentation within four to six weeks.
Komen El Paso has partnered with Melwood Charity Car Donation Center, a non-profit agency, to manage and operate our vehicle donation program. Melwood, since 1963 has provided job training and employment for over 2,000 individuals with disabilities.